– Proverbs 20:4 (NIV) Here’s a lesson for entrepreneurs – always be on the lookout for opportunities that lead to a harvest. This verse is probably more about the virtues of having a willingness to work, but it also talks about working in season. With certain seasons come opportunities.
What does God say about owning a business?
9. Proverbs 16:3 – Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. When you create a business idea and plan and share it with God, He can make sure that you accomplish it. There’s nothing like inviting God to be a part of your business.
Where in the Bible does it talk about entrepreneurship?
Proverbs 10:4. Matthew 7:12. Proverbs 14:23.
What does Jesus say about business?
Mark 5:36 NIV Overhearing what they said, Jesus told them, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.” There will be times when you are the only person who believes in your business dream. Don’t be afraid. Believe in yourself and your business idea.
What does the Bible say about business and money?
Proverbs 14:23 All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. Proverbs 12:27 The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt. Proverbs 13:4 A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.
What does the Bible say about business strategy?
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed” (Proverbs 16:1-3). We, as Christian leaders, should use strategic foresight to plan for the future, but then commit the plans to the Lord that He would carry them out according to His will.
What does the Bible say about honest business practices?
In Leviticus, he records, “when we make a sale or buy from our neighbor, you shall not wrong one another.” (Leviticus 25:14) Fair dealing builds consumer confidence and leads the way for further spending and growth.
How can I involve God in my business?
5 Ways To Actively Involve God In Your Business
- Put Him first – And I’m not on about money!
- Pray – it’s how Jesus can intercede for you.
- Your actions speak louder than words –people see how you react to things, they watch, be mindful and let your actions speak louder than your words.
Who in the Bible was an entrepreneur?
Solomon was blessed with wisdom from God and this wisdom certainly showed up in his business decisions. He was an entrepreneur who had various business interests, including international trade and merchant ships (1 Kings 10:22-29, 2 Chronicles 9:13-14).
Is wealth a blessing from God?
Jesus willed and provided for people’s physical needs – sometimes in abundance (Matthew 14:20). Wealth can indeed signify a blessing. When we talk about wealth as a sign of God’s blessing, we must first consider God’s character as it is revealed in scripture.
What does Jesus say about wealth?
The Gospels. Jesus explicitly condemns excessive love of wealth as an intrinsic evil in various passages in the Gospels, especially in Luke (Luke 16:10–15 being an especially clear example).
Who are entrepreneurs?
An entrepreneur is an individual who takes the risk to start their own business based on an idea they have or a product they have created while assuming most of the risks and reaping most of the rewards of the business.