What do you write in a Bible to a child?
What to Write in a Bible Given as a Baby Shower Present
- Children are a gift from the lord. Congratulations! …
- I pray for happiness and health for you and your child. …
- May God bless this child. …
- “Let the children come to me and do not stop them.” (Matthew 19:14) …
- I can’t wait to watch you grow and follow the path of the Lord.
What should I inscribe on my Bible?
It is best to write the inscription on paper before copying it into the Bible. Begin by “addressing” the inscription; for example, “For my dear nephew John, on his graduation from high school.” The message could go on to include a favorite Bible verse, a congratulatory note or a motivational quote.
What is a good Bible verse for a new baby?
1 Samuel 1:27 “For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.” Psalm 8:2 “You have taught children and infants to give you praise . . .” Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
What do you write in a religious card for a new baby?
May God be with you on this wonderful journey into motherhood / parenthood. I pray for a safe delivery and health and happiness for you and the new bundle. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby. God bless you and your beautiful new baby girl / baby boy.
What is the verse John 316?
The Bible verse, regarded by many as the most concise expression of Christian faith, reads in the King James translation: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What do you write in a devotional book as a gift?
What Should You Write in the Inscription?
- Document when the book was given and who gave it.
- Explain why this particular book is meant for the recipient.
- Say what the giver thought was special about it.
- Wish the recipient well on a particular occasion.
- Provide some life advice.
Is a Bible a good gift?
In addition to finding that perfect job and creating new professional and personal relationships, the Bible serves as an excellent gift that will offer them wisdom, comfort, and God’s unending love, while helping them to develop their most profound and important relationship of all with Him.
What do I write in my grandchild’s first Bible?
What to Write in a Bible for a Baby
- Baby’s Personal Information. The Bible has a page for entering important information about the baby, such as birth date, name, birth weight and length, names of family members and the date of the baby’s dedication or christening. …
- Family Information. …
- Favorite Scriptures. …
- Personal Thoughts.
What prayer do you say when a baby is born?
God, please give my baby all that is required for a good way of life and for a good way of living. Please let this child bring joy and pride to me and my family. I will give all that is needed to this child. And help me to do my best to guard and protect my baby for his/her lifetime.
What the Bible Says About First borns?
According to the Law of Moses, the firstborn may be either the firstborn of his father, who is entitled to receive a double portion of his father’s inheritance (compared to the other siblings), (Deuteronomy 21:17) or the firstborn of his mother.
What does the Bible say about a baby being born?
Supernatural birth is the process of trusting God to deliver you from the pain and discomforts of childbirth. … He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.” (NIV) Philippians 4:13 “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” (NIV)
How do you say congratulations on a baby girl?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What does the Bible say about babies being a blessing?
“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.” “Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.
What do you write inside a baby shower card?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”